Wednesday, November 2, 2011

hotel de ville

Photobucket

Photobucket

that is one majestic topknot

Photobucket

Photobucket

jacket- Urban Outfitters, sweater- KJB birthday present, tee- Urban Outfitters, scarf- gifted by my momma, jeans- Levi's, and boots- Steve Madden

Photobucket

Photos by Kylie Monet

Here we are Lyon's Hotel de Ville. Every French city has one. At first we thought it was this really famous chain of hotels (sort of like Best Western), but after intensive research we now know that Hotel de Ville is actually code français for city hall. Why would they call their city hall a hotel? Well, you know those french politicians. . . bad joke. 

Anyways, have I not been blogging in awhile? Sorry about it. I live a fabulous French life and don't have the time. Okay, that's definitely not the case. I was on holiday for the past week and a half; there will be a ton on that soon enough. But, I definitely have the time now. Also, thank you for all of your support in the contest I did not win. I very much appreciate it. I promise, a real promise this time, that I will blog EVERYDAY. Hold me to it. I can't lie though, the fashion is getting trickier with winter approaching, so get ready for some intense creativity and weird.

Also, I am currently dealing with an immense shoe issue. The only suitable winter shoes I own at the moment are Toms and the boots below:

Photobucket

Did you look closely? Because Sanaz and I are standing in Berlin, Germany upon the bunker of Adolph Hitler exactly where he committed suicide.


Comment below.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I went to the bunker. So weird that there's just like apartments there. And I'm glad you could get sue out of the sweaterrrrr.

    ReplyDelete