Thursday, November 3, 2011

what i did today

Photobucket

Why yes, that is a real chateau complete with a moat.

Photobucket

Why yes, that is a pig shaped shrub.

Photobucket

Undoubtedly obsessed with these fall colors.

Today our art history class took a field trip to the French countryside. It was beyond lovely. Everything I could have asked for in a palace- a real moat, pig shaped shrubs, fall colors, and tons of naked baby paintings. Are you wondering what I wore on this adventurous excursion? Well, don't. Okay fine, I'll show you.

Photobucket

Although this might look extremely boring and useless for a girl who is suppose to "know" something about blogging/fashion, this is the closest I have gotten thus far to dressing français. The black. The stripes. The simple. And it happened by accident. Well, for one the mess above makes it absolute hell just a little difficult to find clothes in the early morning. And secondly, my alarm went off an hour late. I'm not kidding. I woke up at 8:05 and was at the bus stop by 8:15. Talent.

In other news, my girl victoria was rocking this ensemble during our rain threatened, countryside outing and it made me think of one thing.

Photobucket

Who wore it best?


Cutie Victoria or eighty-year-old cutie Bill Cunningham?

2 comments:

  1. hahah gold stars for: you making the bus, your blogging frequency, victorias kickin ensemble, pigs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really reaaally appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!!! :D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^
    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^

    ReplyDelete