Wednesday, November 23, 2011

skirt over pants, namely jeans

This happened today:


Photobucket

Mmhmm.

Photobucket


For once in my life, I kid you not. November 23rd. Skirt over pants. I'm sorry, no other photos were taken and I'm sorry I'm headless in these pictures. All I have are these petite photo booth pictures that I took to make sure I looked crazy before leaving to go to school. I really wish I could have captured the disgusted, yet curious expressions of the French people I walked by. They couldn't figure out what hit them. Mission accomplished.

4 comments:

  1. You will probably get the same expressions from your family and friends... haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually a fan of this... Please tell me... Those are your aunt's purple hot pants...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dumb, I obvi didn't read the title. LAME

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are those the really cool shoes we.....you.....got in NY? You're beautiful even headless! LAW

    ReplyDelete