Sunday, November 20, 2011

70s vibes in winter

Photobucket

Clogs.

Photobucket

This is Courtney.

Photobucket

My personal stylist.

Photobucket

This is what I look like after she "styles" me, aka fixes my hair.

Photobucket

White coat- BB Dakota, chemise- Mom's closet, jeans- True Religion, and clogs- Grandma's house

Photobucket

Photos taken by Kylie Monet

As you can see from these pictures, it seems winter has officially fallen upon Lyon. I promise, it is getting ridiculously cold outside, don't let the sun fool you. The city is constantly freezing and I've got a bad feeling it's not going to let up anytime soon. This is my favorite and only winter coat. Good thing it's white; it will never get dirty (except every time I wear it). More important than the coat are the clogs on my feet. I'm quite surprised the clogs haven't made it into a post yet. I found these bad girls in my grandparent's house. They evidently belonged to my auntie in the late 70s. Needless to say, they are a great addition to my collection of stolen items and I love them more than anyone born after 1967 should.

Winter school yard chums:

Photobucket

This is Hannah, rocking a groovy fur vest, bell sleeve top, and the persona of a tiger. 

Photobucket

Leo, Hannah, and Renee workin' it.

Photobucket

And workin' it from the front- Kylie, Hannah, Renee, and Leo. True french babes.

2 comments:

  1. When you're walking toward the Opera on the left (near the Benneton store I think), is a great little shop where I got a very warm, but stylishly thin, down coat... cheap! Saved me when I was there in January '05. Love your blog! Auntie Melissa xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with your coat... Makes you look hot. (As in warm-to keep you from the brisk Lyon chill)

    ReplyDelete