Thursday, November 24, 2011

thanksgiving en français

Do yourself a favor- click play while you read this post and be thankful that I gave you the gift of the one and only Thanksgiving song on the earth:




Photobucket

If you think I ate something even remotely close to the deliciousness of this turkey tonight, you're seriously disturbed. Things this majestic don't exist in France. This is the dirty bird of the lady pictured below:

Photobucket

First Thanksgiving in 20 years without these two fools. I love you guys and miss your guts.

Photobucket

La père de Noelle. This is not a joke. He got tired of waiting and decided to sit at the Thanksgiving table alone until someone would serve him. This is one of my favorite pictures of all time. I miss your crazy Thanksgiving antics. I love you,
Father Christmas.

Photobucket

Of course, I miss pumpkin pie the mostest. Oh, why don't you exist in France, you sweet, creamy, delicious, orange-ish brown concoction of angel babies and pots of gold at the end of rainbows? Come back to me pie, come back.

1 comment:

  1. I love the Groban touch to your heartfelt post, Noelle. Christmas is waiting for you!!!

    ReplyDelete