Sunday, November 27, 2011

jared's trousers

Photobucket

These were my brother's trousers. He used to work at Disneyland and these were a part of his uniform. Yes, he never gave the uniform back. So, I stole them and I love them.

Photobucket

My photographer made me sit on this wall.

Photobucket

The things I do for blog photos. I must really like you guys.

Photobucket

I was scared.

Photobucket

Do you see that drop? This is my "I'm so scared, I'm going to fall off this wall, it smells like pee smile."

Photobucket


Jared's Disneyland trousers, vintage cheetah top, vintage button up, Kylie's mom's sweater, and Guess heels:

Photobucket

My toes were cold.

Photobucket

Photos taken by Kylie Monet

The moral of this story is to conquer your fears, wear things you would never think of wearing, and steal from your brother, especially if he worked at Disneyland. À demain!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to see that these trousers are hard at work in France!!!
    YOu so preeeetay, I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, are these, like....the REAL noe connaît shoes???? FETCH

    ReplyDelete