Monday, November 28, 2011

diy half moon manicure

Do It Yourself (DIY): Half moon manicure

Because I got sOooOoOoOo many comments on this post asking how to do the half moon manicure. I figured I would grant all of the requests and teach you how to do it yourself! Just another a small glimpse of my talents, specifically nail art. Get into it:

Photobucket

1. Paint your nails a color, any color.

Photobucket

2. Find a crossword puzzle book to put your hand in.

3. Place semi-circle stickers on the bottom half of your nail, adjusting to whatever size half-moon you want.

Photobucket

4. Choose another color and paint your nails like a 1st grader, who hasn't quite figured out how to color inside the lines. At this point, I would suggest taking your hand out of the crossword puzzle book, unless you want your nails to look like the above picture.

Photobucket


5. Peel off stickers and unveil a beautiful two toned nail.

Photobucket


6. Keep admiring your newfound nail art talents while posing with a book of crossword puzzles.

7. When all your friends start admiring your nail art talents, make sure to slyly let them know Noe Connaît taught you everything you know and showed you the fun and easy way to Half-moon magic.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a SUPER FAN!!! I do my own, tips, but I've yet to figure out the half moon! Thanks NoeConnaît!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the nail art tips.

    ReplyDelete