Friday, November 11, 2011

by the sea

Photobucket

This is where I am for the weekend- the French Rivera. A little stretch of land in France between Monaco and Italy. As in Monaco and Italy are walking distance from me at this moment. Low and behold, I'm writing to say that I will not be writing for the weekend. I'm sorry. I'll be back Monday with more beautiful pictures and hopefully some Mediterranean sartorial adventures. Don't forget to smile and radiate love while I'm gone. Remember, life is surreal.

1 comment:

  1. And he was very close advisor
    To President Grover Cleveland
    And served in the House of Representatives
    Two full terms!
    And that's his wife of forty years, named Ida
    Sad! She hasn't been well
    So the two of them have been wintering
    On the French Riviera
    French Riviera!

    ReplyDelete