Sunday, November 6, 2011

what i aspire to be

Are you in need of sartorial inspiration? Probably. Want to be cured? Watch this video.


Tell me what you thought. I really want to know your true feelings. But keep in mind that ol' saying- If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all. Also, I believe you should know that the Scissors Sisters' I Don't Feel like Dancin' just came on my in my headphones, therefore I obviously just took a 4 minute dance break from writing this blog. Click the link. Take a 4 minute dance break from reading it. Skype me. I'll dance with you. Wow okay, back to the blog now.

This beauties in the above video are seriously inspiring. I can only hope that when I shrink as old as them, I will be as cool. In the mean time, I'll try to pull off dressing as ridiculous without the whole senile excuse. Speaking of elderly beauty, it seems this week I have an affinity towards the WWII crowd. First Bill Cunningham, then my grandmother's birthday, and now this guy:


Yes, that is my grandpa. And yes, he is a hipsta. No seriously, an actual hipster- he's had a hip replacement (or two).

No comments:

Post a Comment