Wednesday, November 30, 2011

birthday flashback

Photobucket

I'm blowing out the candles because this is a celebration post!

Photobucket

My 20th post of November

Photobucket

HOLLA.

Photobucket

Photobucket

skirt- Vintage, chemise- Maddy.. K, and sandals- old and yellow.

Photobucket

Photos taken by Kylie Monet

As today is the last day of November, I am proud to announce that I this officially marks my twentieth blog of the month. That makes a whole 18 more posts than last month. I know I said everyday, but 20 out of 30 is what? 66.666666%, a solid D. However, I live in France. Therefore, I can submit myself to the french grading scale where a 14 out of 20 is an A+. Merci, la France.

I guess I shouldn't lie about the whole 20 thing. These pictures are remnants of my 20th birthday (that was at the beginning of October). I don't think I posted on my birthday, because I happened to be under the influence of the stomach flu. With that said, I did manage to slip into this bright orange and green ensemble and it did make me feel a little bit better as did the giant french feast I consumed. Now, in the midst of winter, it serves as a nice flashback to sunnier days and exposed limbs. Even though it's freezing outside, hopefully this outfit made you feel a little warmer on the inside. Although, I'm sure you are probably reading this post with the heat turned on high while sipping a Starbucks gingerbread latte and listening to Nat King Cole's Christmas album. Oh December, get at me.

4 comments:

  1. Actually its a hot lavender creme earl grey I'm sipping & Michael Buble's Christmas album is playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These comments are equally as good as the entire post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Shirt ! This pictures are amazing !
    Maybe We Can follow each other ?
    Kiss and Happy New Year !


    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete