Friday, November 18, 2011

kylie monet

Photobucket

This is a post about the beautiful gal pictured above. As the official photographer for Noe Connaît, I felt she deserved a post to herself. Think of it as a thank you note. Here are all the things I love and enjoy about Kylie Monet:

Photobucket



She loves James just as much as I do (if not more).

Photobucket

She ties a mean heel-lace.

Photobucket

She bakes like a wizard. I mean seriously, her treats taste like clouds made out of babies' faces.

Photobucket

She bought me this pink shirt that I'm obsessed with beyond belief. Is this reason kind of selfish? Yes.

Photobucket

She's got game. See that arm/chest? That's a pretty attractive Australian man. Get it girl.

Photobucket

She's adorable.

Photobucket

And then she's not adorable, but she's funny. And so is Courtney's face.

Photobucket

In her free time, she's a gazelle.

Photobucket

She's got style. And moves like jagger.

Photobucket

She double fists rosé and red wine. Which leads to:

Photobucket

The last but certainly not least- she might dance on tables.

2 comments:

  1. oh my goddd noelleeeeeyyy <3 im going to cry. this is probably like the best thanksgiving/christmas/laborday/toussaints present i could imagine :) i dont even need to finish my feel good movie! JE VOUS AIME. yes, i just vousvoyez-ed your ass cause you are that special.
    ps i'd tell my parents to go look at this but they probably already have your blog synced with all mobile devices... and the doorbell for good measure

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! What a lovely tribute. I can't take any credit for the grace, beauty, or baking skills but she definitely gets the dancing on tables from me:)
    Loved meeting you Noelle and I always get a kick out of your blogs!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete