Saturday, November 5, 2011

half moon manicure

Photobucket


Casual place for my gummy friends to nap

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


sweater- another KJB birthday present, collared tank and dress- Ooh LaLa, tights- Target, and boots- Steve Madden  

Photobucket

Photos taken by Kylie Monet

Perfect get-up for a not so cold, rainy day. I mostly enjoy the accidental color coordination between the color of my shirt and my nails. In the magical french Carrefour, I came across stickers that I knew would be useful for perfecting a half moon manicure. Tuesday night, I gave it a go and here you have it. It looked so good, even gummy bears wanted to bask in the glory of my nails. Although, they did mention my need for an actual manicure by a very experienced nail lady. Yet, I don't have the funds so feel free to donate to my cause. On this lovely Saturday, I plan on making lots and lots of tea and catching up the last two seasons of The Office. Don't judge me, all of my friends went to Spain and it's raining. However, I do have a Skype date with a very special lady to wish her a Happy 80th Birthday. I love you, Nanny! 


1 comment:

  1. I like the outfit you wore in the picture with your nanny! Tell us more about it!

    ReplyDelete