Monday, November 7, 2011

one picture of paris

Photobucket

One time, I went to Paris. It was awesome. Not as awesome as that one time Regina George punched me in the face. This is me blogging for the sake of that silly promise I made awhile ago. Well, considering it is the 7th of November and I have already surpassed last month's tally, I deserve a one picture post. And let's be real- this is an alright looking picture. À demain!

Une fois, je suis allée à Paris. C'était super. Mais, pas comme super que quand Regina George m'a poinçonné dans la visage. À demain!

1 comment:

  1. That's an amazing photo! Look at me following you... <3 This blog will be a great scrapbook for you!

    Even though I signed up to follow you, and have a username & password, I still don't have a profile to 'comment as', huh? Oh well., :)

    Melissa xo

    ReplyDelete