Tuesday, September 13, 2011

sex and the city


Did I tell you I can fly..?

. . . and apply lipstick, too! 
I know what you're thinking- Yes, that is the phone I usually use to do blog business 
#dyingtobestreetstylephotographed
Photos of me taken by française Kylie

le blazer vintage- Maman's closet, un jean- Levi's, une chemise- ???, et des bottes- Steve Madden

Well, welcome to my cheetah print top. I can't even remember where I bought it, but I should probably warn you that I eat, sleep, and dream in this chemise, so it will be a definite regular on the blog. Get used to it. I am also currently treading into undefined territory with this new obsession with red lipstick. My dad seems to hate it, but I generally enjoy when I look in a mirror and see the joker staring back at me. The French seem to be down with my red lips, as they enjoyed The Dark Knight as much as us Americans. Onto more important matters- Have you noticed the lack of French on the blog? Well, I truly am sorry, but the French language is evil time consuming. Hopefully, by some chance I get hit by a bus, Regina George style, and wake up knowing French, the blog will resume its bilingual status. Until then...

And now for the grand finale:

Who did it best?




The gals of Sex and the City . . .  or . . .



Les femmes de Lyon

I'd like you to meet my nouvelles filles: Hannah, Sanaz and Kylie (aka français Kylie). Curers of homesickness, partners in Nutella crimes, and beautiful, beautiful souls. 

Now I ask you to choose, keeping in mind, while the SATC clan had a gaggle professional photographers, we put the camera on self-timer in the middle of a bridge:

Which four walk down the street in a straight line the best?

(And everyone knows it's completely impossible to stroll leisurely with 4 people down a sidewalk in Manhattan, let's get real SATC)

3 comments:

  1. Great post! I was in Lyon about a month ago, and I always find it to be such a cool city...I visit every year...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a SUPER FAN of the red lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha true SATC was a pure fantasy...

    ReplyDelete