Thursday, September 15, 2011

blogger procrastination




I am currently sick with procrastination and this fool is plaguing 3 aspects of my life at this moment:

1. I should start studying for my French test à demain. Wait, that's French, right? Okay, actually I studied.
2. I should start packing for my weekend getaway to Aix-en-Provence à demain. Look at me, I'm studying again.
3. I should be actually blogging, but instead I'm doing a montage post as to simultaneously put off a real blog post and refrain from accomplishing goals 1 & 2.

Man, I'm good.

So, the procrastination post contains 3 hints to next week's posts: crazy French people, insanely fashionable Americans, and of course more of my wannabe french ensembles/mustaches.

This post is also a heartfelt goodbye for the weekend, as you won't be hearing from me until Monday. I know, it's so sad. While you weep make sure to reread post after post/comment/follow, I'll be getting at Aix-en-Provence and Aix-en-Provence better be getting at me. See you Monday, lovers!

1 comment: