Thursday, September 22, 2011

polka dots and mustaches







Photos of me taken by française Kylie

la robe- found in my mother's closet et net-like tee- oohlala, Fresno


Well, I'd like to first thank my momma for letting me take this dress to France. I'm not quite sure she knew I stole it, but she sure does now! This outfit exemplifies my solution to wanting a mustache and curing awkward dress length: draw mustache on index finger, hide a belt underneath dress, secure hidden belt with a brooch, and throw a net shirt, reminiscent of Pocahontas river fishing, on top. I always feel safe wearing this top, because I know in nuclear holocaust, I'd have all the fish out of the Rhône first. Too bad I don't like fish. Also, in case you were seriously disturbed and perhaps thought that I take myself to be a really, really ridiculously good-looking, serious fashion model- refer to the last picture. And know that there's more to life than being really, really ridiculously good looking and I plan on finding out what that is, via blogging. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. But you are really, REALLY ridiculously good looking. I'd totally ask you out on a date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mustache is nice, but the lightening bolt is better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Anonymous,

    This is Noelle's padre. I am not old enough for you to date her. The deal is, she can bring her first date to my funeral...sorry.

    ReplyDelete