Tuesday, September 20, 2011

americans in france

So, this is a style montage of my first month in France. Wow, did I just say month? It doesn't feel that long at all, but at the same time I feel adapted to my new life. I really do love it here. I have even found someone special to spend the rest of my days with- Oh Nutella, how I love thee. Beyond my overconsumption of chocolatey-hazelnut goodness, I wanted to showcase some of my American friends' impeccable sense of mode à la française. Let's just say, I have to be on my game to keep up. 

Sanaz


On Wednesdays, we wear pink

Rochelle

What I do to my hair when I am bored in French class. And then I wonder why I do not know French.

Kylie

Rad arm party de Kylie

And onto a section called Hannah:

Topknotting.
Tutu-ing.

Modeling.

Erin

Leo

Brandon
les chaussures de Brandon
Uce
Hannah- of course.

À demain!

2 comments:

  1. Loveloveloveeee and not just because i'm in it hehe You are quite the little fashion photographer yourself! Good thing you are the perf model and have to be in front of the camera or i'd be out of the job ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love everything!!
    Elles sont belles tes photos =) Et les looks que tu prends aussi sont très agréables à regarder

    ReplyDelete