Tuesday, September 27, 2011

en l'honneur de paris fashion week

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

girlfriend caught me surprised when I spotted her lying on the ground

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photos of me taken by française Kylie

la robe- Auntie Lilette (you thought American Apparel), la  camisole- la mère de americane Kylie, la ceinture- ma mère, et les talons- Guess



Photobucket

Photobucket


Today was the start of Paris Fashion Week and it breaks my little heart to know I will not be attending. I know. It's okay, I'll just cry myself to sleep this whole week. Oh, the McQueen. I'll just ditch school. I'm definitely ditching school. I felt this majestic ensemble appropriate for honoring the commencement of Paris Fashion Week. I discovered this rad dress in my grandmother's house this spring. Yes, it is a dress- I obviously have an issue with layers and yes, this spring when Tracy Reese coincidentally threw these down the runway. This dress belonged to my Aunt and she wore it in my mother's wedding in 1982. True story. Are you jealous of my life yet? One of these days I'll take an inventory of my closet and find out the percent of clothes that are actually mine. My guess is 37%. Style is about creativity and kleptomania.

One last thing, I want blonde hair again. Qu'est-ce que vous pensez?

2 comments:

  1. omg, the return of Blonde Noelle?!!?
    Can Lyon handle that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blonde looks really good on you. But we've had this debate. Blonde = beautiful but expensive. Are you ready for that commitment?

    ReplyDelete