Friday, September 2, 2011

this is not a joke


photoshop skillz by your's truly.

This is the key to my Harry Potter ass house. I'm still not over it. No "alohomora" needed, because this magical portkey would open the gates to Hogwarts. Is this an outfit post? No, but I felt you all deserve to know that I carry this in my backpack at all times and I promised one post a day.

Stay tuned for key innovation; this magic maker will be making another appearance.

And yes, that is Harry Potter 7 in French. My new life goal.

C'est la clé pour ma Harry Potter maison. Je suis obsède. Pas "alohomora" nécessaire, parce que c'est magique portkey pouvoir ouvrir les portes à Hogwarts. C'est un poste de la mode? Non, mais je me sentais tout le monde méritent savoir que je l'ai dans mon sac à tout moment et j'ai promis un poste chaque jour.
Revenir pour la clé innovation; c'est magique va revenir bientôt. 
Et oui, c'est Harry Potter 7 en français. Mon nouvel objectif pour ma vie.

2 comments:

  1. YOU HAVE A PORTKEY! You are living my life, but in French!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to do something ridic with that key, aren't you.

    ReplyDelete