Sunday, September 25, 2011

gold and gluttony






Photos of me taken by française Kylie

sweater of gold- Cody's Mother, la robe bleu- Santa Barbara shop, tights- Target, et boots- Steve Madden

Well, well, well. As I type, I am sOoOooOo full of bread, cheese, and obviously wine from a little village called Beaujolais, an hour outside of Lyon, it just felt wrong to post anything but a comfy and cozy get-up worn on a rainy day, earlier this week. After enjoying the four hour lunch on a vineyard, I can't even bring myself to look at pictures of clothing smaller than 2XL, as I might just explode. I'm not complaining though. Gluttony was only considered a sin before diabetes pills and liposuction. Am I right? 

I feel this gold, blue, purple color scheme mixed with leather accessories marks an essential transition into fall sartorial adventures. A transition that's guaranteed to be tough when half of my wardrobe is residing on the other side of the planet. Challenges in creativity await.

Now remember to: 


1. Appreciate beauty in the world, even when there's no sunshine




2. LAUGH

3 comments:

  1. i love you, noeconnait/goldtights

    ReplyDelete
  2. purple is your color...if you really wear 2x, we can sooooo share clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah urdad is très drôle and this reminds me of the j'adore Dior posters with the SEXGODDESS charlize, which happen to be my favorite bus stop ads. so what im tryinaa say is: je t'adoreee!!

    ReplyDelete