Thursday, September 29, 2011

avoiding la douche

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photos of me taken by française Kylie

Again, this is a post about how to look somewhat presentable sans prendre une douche or for you anglophones- without taking a shower. I'm slowly learning the français way of life, therefore showering is optional. So, how to hide nasty locks of love? High pony and a brooch. Why not secure an attractive brooch to your ponytail holder? Everyone is doing it or maybe just me. Ladies or garçons with hair shoulder length or longer- go to your grandmother's house, find the raddest brooch in the antique vanity, clip it into your high ponytail, and use the time you should have spent showering to do something fun, like go to TacoBell.

On to more important things in my life:

Photobucket

Because I had a good 23 minutes to spare sans ma douche, I found myself in a bagel shop (don't pretend that hasn't happened to you). I ordered the "Vanille Chai avec lait" and what did I receive? Heavenly goodness reminiscent of Teazer World Tea Market Elephant Vanilla Chai. Needless to say, I teared up crossing the Rhône, mostly because my withdraws finally subsided.

2 comments:

  1. Trust me... That's NOT your Teazer away from home...
    IT'S NOT.

    PS. YOUR TEETH ARE BEAUTIFULLY WHITEEEEEEER THAN ANY CELEB I'VE EVER SEEN, and I'm jealous. ARE YOU LIVING WITH A DENTIST?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Showering is optionnal?? Where??!!!
    But you look great without, you surely do!
    Love your blog and your pics, you're so funny and adorable!
    I had a wonderful Time reading you!
    And.. Now I follow, you can (must!!) only make compliments on your HP's family!! (could I be Hermiony?? Love her!!)
    But.. A big question... Please tell me you've eaten pain au chocolat from a bakery and not just in the ugly bag I saw. If not I definitely bring you in a place were you'll Die eaten by all those viennoiseries (I don't translate, I'm your new coach haha!!). Have you tried a little bread with withe chocolate in? This is undescribable... If not, you Will, I'm arriving!!!
    Love your room.. ;)
    Cam, Hermiony, your host sis!

    ReplyDelete