Saturday, February 25, 2012

causing a scene in luxembourg

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photos by Sanazle
Just how obnoxious is this extraordinarily large red (velvet) bow atop my head? Well, when you multiply your answer times 73, you can begin to understand the french population's disdain. Whateva, I just really enjoy roaming around Paris in a huge red bow and a paint-splattered Mickey Mouse t-shirt. Speaking of the t-shirt, I received this from my best friend's mother last summer and I became obsessed with it. I mean I still am, I wear it under all of my clothes. Anyway, when I was packing to move to France, my new yet old beloved t-shirt was nowhere to be found. I freaked out and frantically tore apart my house, only to be forced to leave without it. Convinced my older brother stole it (he likes Disney way too much), I wept like a baby daddy finding out he's a baby daddy. Until I went home for break and pulled down my bathrobe from a shelf in the closet. There, hidden in the bathrobe, gleaming like treasure, was this faded Mickey Mouse shirt. I then wept like a baby daddy finding out the baby isn't his. Needless to say, this isn't the last time you'll be seeing this shirt.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
That awkward moment when you carry an extremely heavy metal chair across the beautiful Luxembourg gardens and have a really tough time carrying it because your hands and legs are numb from the cold.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
That other awkward moment when you start having a dance party while singing show tunes in the quiet and calm Luxembourg gardens.

8 comments:

  1. I feel like you may be singing "I got my bow, I got my tights, I got my shirt, I got my shoes, I got my chair, I got my liver...got my blood. I got life!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you made 4 references to the "baby daddy." Which concerns the daddy of this blogger...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute, love these photos!
    Thanks for the comment, so sweet :)
    xx

    Be Frassy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative and chic. Your style is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. loveeeeeeee your bowwwwww!!! :DD

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, the baby daddy business is just tooooo funny! I am looking forward to seeing said shirt and your cutie pie face in 10 days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete