Saturday, February 4, 2012

treasure and bleu cheese


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photos by Kylie Monet

A little about the clothes- the perfect dress and lace gold top were both found in my mother's closet, of course. It's a literal treasure chest, hence the solid gold. Since going home, I've revamped my wardrobe a bit, swapped things out, and added items from the Value Village (more on that later). Although, these changes are not apparent considering it is 19 degrees outdoors, therefore I "am forced" to wear an average of 9+ layers before leaving the apartment. My new standard of dressing: If I'm not dying from heat stroke in the apartment,  I am obviously not wearing enough layers.

After visiting America for a short time, coming back to France was like meeting up with that old friend who smells like stinky bleu cheese. You just get used to it after awhile, maybe even learn to like it. It's different, it's hip to reek, so you just roll with it and pretend you never left. Lyon is the same city, but I have relocated. I've now been in my artistic ass apartment for one whole month and I couldn't be happier about my new living situation. Life is always a surprise (party). 

Photobucket

Did you miss me? And my fabulous modeling..?

8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. _________ <--- that's you being breathtaking and me not talking on account of there being no breath left

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look beautiful! So stunning! A vision!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tres chic et jolie!!! But ou, may I ask, is the aubergine hair?
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post!

    Shall we follow each other? I'm following you.

    WWW.FASHIONWHIT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are beautiful and look fabulous in that red lipstick! I love your blog and love your tips! Pssh, girl, I just love your life!

    ReplyDelete