Tuesday, February 14, 2012

obligatory valentine's day post

Photobucket
I took the liberty of compiling a Valentine's Day playlist to cover all of your emotions, assuming you'll fall under one of these 4 categories. How to get through Valentine's Day:
1. If you're in love or whatever. Boring. This song is beautiful, "So, this old world must still be spinning round and I still love you."

2. If you're feeling like me, maybe need a little encouragement. This song is unbelievably beautiful as are the performers, though the camera is a little blurry with tears. "Who made the rule that 2 is better than one, I bet that fool is alone by a phone, coming undone."

3. If you want to just forget about it, you want me to stop talking about it, and you want to dance your little heart out OR you're still in mourning for beloved Whitney Houston. I highly recommend this new jam from Sir Gavin Creel. I know you can dig it. "Oh, I wanna dance with somebody, anybody get me out of this town."

4. If you're crying and you need a mix of classical music and Cee Lo Green, then this is for you. "And I'm like f&@cK U (Valentine's Day)."
Photobucket
When I asked Paris to be my valentine, I was actually asking these beauties above. I've already assumed they'll say yes.      2 more days.
Photobucket
What do you say? 2 more days.

6 comments:

  1. You had me at number 1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, i guess this year im C-lo. Thanks for thinkin of me Connait! I would like to ask all of my beautiful nieces- Brianne, Jonene, Paige, and especially you, Sweet Noe Connait, to be my valentines this year. Ok, im not as cool as J Ice- Prob not as suave as D Bloom. Not as witty and bitchen as B Delapp. Prob not as handsome as that annoyingly handsome Leo.. Hey, but i know way better restaurants than all of those dudes combined and im a way better carpet guy than those posers! So, what do ya say, Connait?... Happy Valentines day! Jeffy will be there on sunday nite this wk and he will spoil you rotten next week! I love you! us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos and nice clips,
    you have a a cool blog,
    following,
    come and pay us a visit sometime.

    aestheticjungle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely post! i would love to be going to paris soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to France on Friday! Spending a few days in Cap-d'Ail before heading to Monaco! So excited. It's a shame it has been so gold there lately! I love your handbag in the last photo, it's so classic.

    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leo is cuuuuuuuuuuute.

    ReplyDelete