Thursday, February 16, 2012

blog rant complete with outtakes

Here's the deal- I'm just a little over the whole fashion blogging sphere. I spent a lot of time yesterday cleaning out the list of blogs I follow, because frankly I'm not interested in the high paid bloggers who look models, have zero personality, and literally get all of their "fashionable" clothes for free. There's a huge secret to blogging, we choose to represent ourselves the way we want. When choosing which photos to put up, I become my biggest critic and begin to point out faults with every picture. I don't like that. So in an effort to prove I don't take myself too seriously as a blogger, I have compiled the most ridiculous photos of myself I can find. This is the stuff that didn't make the cut the first time around. Enjoy:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket
I'm not perfect and I don't want anyone to think I am; being relatable and entertaining as a blogger is everything to me. I definitely don't believe in the "follow me, I'll follow you" mentality. I guess I'm just blogging for the sake of blogging, because it's something I really enjoy. Now, I won't deny that I am trying to persuade you to stop wearing leggings in public. I definitely am. It's all about subtext.

7 comments:

  1. I totally agree with your post.. The whole "follow me and I'll return the favor" is a bit tiring.. btw your nails on that last pic I need to try x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that picture of you on the staircase... you are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA I LOVE #5
    mad props my beautiful rebel-blogger

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is BEAUTIFUL! hahhahhah #6

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOD YOU ARE FREAKIN HOTT!!!!! But really...

    ReplyDelete
  6. you so damn sexy noelle.

    ReplyDelete