Tuesday, August 30, 2011

lyon, france

la fenêtre de l'hostel

stumbled upon this beauty

les théâtres de roman
i guess climbing to the top was worth it



awk

la wannabe française


l'école belle

Photos of me taken by française Kylie
jupe- Kylie Briggs, chemise- forever 21, et sandales- dolce vita

Okay, okay, okay- I made it. Here I am again! Sorry it has been so long, but I was traveling. . . and jet lagging. The new goal is one post per day. Get at me. I am now settled in lyon, which is absolutely spectacular. I have a new home, intact with a lovely family, a new school, and wonderful new friends. Since coming to france I have learned a few things:
  1. The whole kiss on the cheeks thing is NOT a french myth. It is real and happens on a daily basis. Be jealous.
  2. I don’t know french.
  3. French is really hard.
  4. I hate the french language.
  5. San francisco has a rival. It’s name is Lyon and bitch has got HILLS. More than Lauren Conrad.
  6. Asking people to take pictures of yourself for your silly “fashion blog” is awkward and embarrassing. Especially when they almost get hit by the metro while doing it.
  7. The french got style; asking to photograph that style is more awkward than #7. Refer to #4.
  8. American Hipsters and European boys are the exact same thing.

More tomorrow- including my new home.

D’accord, d’accord, d’accord- je l'ai fait. Voila, encore. Je suis desole, je n’avais pas ecrirer longtemps, mais je voyagais. . . et “jet lagging”. Ma promesse de nouvelles est un poste chaque jour. “Get at me.” Je suis à Lyon, qui est absolument magnifique. J’ai une nouvelle maison, avec une famille très sympa, une nouvelle école, et nouveaux amis, qui sont merveilleux. J'ai trouvé mon français est terrible et je ne peux pas communiquer.  
Plus à demain- je vous monterai ma nouvelle maison!

1 comment:

  1. You only allow people named Kylie to Photograph you? lol. And way to make the Elphaba skirt work!

    ReplyDelete